Open Houses are one of the best ways to attract guests and build your membership. But, how to be successful? It’s not enough to “build it and hope they will come”.
October is Open House month, so bring ALL your club’s Executive to this very practical session and hear from experts who have conducted successful Open Houses. Learn their secrets and tips, and walk away with:
- Ideas for your club
- An understanding of how best to organise that special event to showcase your club
- A checklist that will get you started right away.
Our panelists will discuss the techniques they’ve used, in both community and corporate clubs, to:
- Spread the workload
- Create a great team-building opportunity
- Attract the largest audience possible
- Follow through effectively, turning guests into members.
Moderator: Andrew Horberry, D60 Program Quality Director
Panelists: Danielle Punit, President, Smart City Speakers (corporate)
David Gomez, Bay Street Breakfast Club (community)
More panelists to be announced soon!
Register using this link.