Mayor John Tory’s Letter of Greeting supporting our Open House month.
October – O is for Open House Month
- Takeaways such as TMI or your club’s bookmarks, magnets or the Infographics available soon on the PRM page
- Guest book to gather contact information
- Refreshments, should your venue permit it
- Promotion through your club’s or district’s social media, website, and free media message boards
- Encourage members to bring a friend
Toastmasters International (TI) has many resources available at your disposable to use and most of them are FREE! Simply download, edit, save, copy or paste.
Below are some useful resources and links to help you succeed.
- Professional stock images of Toastmasters in a networking or a club meeting setting.
- Open House Flyer Templates
- PowerPoint Presentation to inform guests.
- Open House Committee Checklist for organizing a stellar Open House.
- Ideas for Prospecting Guests – Download PDF
Sample news release – open
Toronto Community Calendars & Event Listings
–> FREE local community calendars for the GTA or specific to a neighbourhood.
Snapd (most recommended)