April 27 at 7pm and April 28 at 6pm
The annual District 60 Business meeting is an important opportunity for you to direct the future of the District, including selecting the officers for the next Toastmasters year.
Your Action is Required – Annual Business Meeting Registrations
- The first business meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 27 from 7pm to 8:30pm: the District 60 Leaders will present their District reports.
- The second business meeting will be held on Thursday, April 28 from 6pm to 9pm: the District 60 Council will vote on the following items for District 60 in place July 1, 2022:
- the proposed Alignment report
- the district leaders for the 2022-2023 Toastmasters year (District Elections)
What You Need to Do
Please register for these important events. Your attendance and vote are important.
- Pre-registration is required. These virtual meetings will be conducted using ZOOM.
- Please note that proxies are not allowed at either meeting. Presidents, VPs Education and DEC members must register and attend to cast your vote.
- Please register with the email and the name you will be logging in with on the day of the business meetings.
- Registration through Eventbrite (available in April) closes April 23 at 11:59pm and the ZOOM links for access to the meetings will be emailed to you soon after.
- Business Meeting Reports – 7:00 PM April 27, 2022 – Presidents, VPs Education and District Executive Committee members: please REGISTER HERE
- Business Meeting Elections – 6:00 PM April 28, 2022 – Presidents, VPs Education and District Executive Committee members: please REGISTER HERE
- Proposed Agenda. Important business will take place at each meeting. To see the two agendas please click 7:00pm and 6:00pm.
- Important documents for you to review. To help prepare you to cast your vote, please review the following documents prior to the meeting.
- District Leadership Elections. The District Leadership Committee has nominated candidates for District leadership roles for the upcoming Toastmasters year. Please take a moment to review information about the nominated candidates –> Click here
Plan to Attend the “Preparing for the Annual Business Meeting” Town Hall Meeting
Monday April 25 at 7:00pm – Meeting Review, Voting Practice: Presidents, VPs Education and District Executive Committee members: please REGISTER HERE
Please share any questions or comments by March 31, 2021 to the District Director.
We look forward to seeing you there!