A Speakers Bureau is a good way for organizations or individuals to find speakers to fit their specific needs, from a keynote speaker to storytellers and humorous entertainers.Our members are available to speak at your college, civic group, professional associations and more.
Toastmasters International has assisted millions of men and women around the world to learn and master the art of speaking in front of an audience. The District 60 Speaker Bureau can offer organizations and institutions within the district an opportunity to select speakers and presenters who value integrity and dedication to excellence.
Shukla Datta, DTM, Speaker – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647-292-7301
REACH OUT AND DISCOVER OUR SPEAKERS
- Is your business /corporation looking for motivational speakers to help your team be pumped up, motivate your employees to aspire and achieve their personal and professional goals?
- If you belong to a community service organization (ie. Kinsmen, Optimists, Rotary), or a non-profit organization, a student group, or any other associations, take advantage of this unique opportunity.
- Let the District 60 Speaker’s Bureau offer you a pool of talented speakers which can deliver impactful presentations, keynote speeches, and workshops, leaving your audiences inspired, motivated or informed.
Toastmasters International is a not-for-profit organization so any speaking engagements we help you is to reach out, to help the community and make a difference for a better world. These speaking opportunities will have three profound benefits:
- You will get speakers who acquired excellent speaking, communication, and presentation skills as a Toastmaster member, at no cost to you.
- It will allow you to learn and know more about how we can serve beyond our Toastmasters community.
- You can rely on us to source the most experienced speaker on a wide range of topics. Our speakers have a diverse background from various professions and will deliver a definitive technical know-how in their respective field of expertise.