Are you interested in your club conducting a SpeechCraft program?
Using Speechcraft is a sure-fire way to generate members for your club! You can run the program at your clubs anytime, especially during October, our membership building month. Utilize the following steps to setup
- Talk to your club executives and members to see if there is buy-in.
- If so, determine when, where and who will coordinate the Speechcraft program
- Request Speechcraft materials from Elton Brown.
- Elton will need from you the time, date and location the Speechcraft program will commence.
- District 60 will front you the program materials so that you can start your Speechcraft program asap!
- Note the District expects you to order from TI and replace the material you receive from District 60 within thirty days from when you receive the program materials from Elton Brown.
The package for starting and promoting a Speechcraft program is for five people
are described here: https://www.toastmasters.org/shop/205–Speechcraft-Starter-Kit
The cost of the Speechcraft Starter Kit (Item 205}, listed above is USD 30,00
To make this event worth your club’s efforts, we suggest that you invite a total of ten people to attend your Speechcraft program. Therefore, you will need to order five additional copies of the:
- 5 Speechcraft Workbooks (Item 204H)
- Workbooks cost $2.50 each $2.50 x 5= $12.50 USD
- 5 Participant’s Certificates (Item 261)
- Certificates cost $0.60 each $0.60 x 5 = $3.00 USD
The total cost for the Speechcraft materials is USD 35.50. That does not include shipping.
- The coordinator should review the Speechcraft Coordinator Guide and ask two club members to assist during the program.
Start promoting your Speechcraft program at least thirty days before the event.
You will need flyers. You can download the writable PDF here: https://www.toastmasters.org/-/media/files/brand-materials/customizable-marketing-materials/speechcraft-flier.ashx
If you have any questions please contact Elton Brown, Speechcraft Program chair