- Toastmasters International (TI) info: Pathways Learning Experience overview
- TI Pathways FAQ
- TI provided resources Note: some of the documents on TI website are password protected…. https://www.toastmasters.org/Education/Pathways/Volunteers/Pathways-Guides/Resources
Seeking Pathways Guides
All District 60 members,
- Are you at least a Competent Communicator?
- Are you an experienced presenter?Are you excited about the impending arrival of the Pathways Learning Experience?
- Would you like to be a Pathways Guide?
- Can you commit to a 6-month appointment?
- Could you visit up to 10 clubs to present the new program and follow up with virtual communications?
- Could you be available to answer questions from assigned clubs and members or refer the questions to World HQ staff and then respond back to the clubs?
- Would you like to use the Pathways Guide appointment as credit towards achieving your DTM?Note: this is a one time opportunity and is equal to serving for 12 months as a District Officer.
If all of the above looks intriguing to you, please email me at pathways@Toastmasters60.com to request an application form.
Wendy Williamson – District 60 Chief Ambassador, Pathways Learning Experience
also, see District 57 [ Pathways Resources Page ]
Some specific links:
- Pathways Overview https://www.toastmasters.org/Pathways-Overview
- Core competencies
- Pathways Navigator
- Rollout preparation schedule
- Pathways Guides role Description