Reach your personal and professional goals through Pathways, Toastmasters new education program. Build the real-world skills you’re looking for with a user-friendly online learning experience you can customize to fit your needs:
- A self-paced learning program that focuses on building professional skills
- Features 10 dynamic learning paths made up of 60 projects
- Projects include over 300 transferable competencies
- Employees learn how to negotiate, network, lead meetings and more
- Resources and projects are conveniently accessible online
Benefit your company
- Foster career advancement
- Augment existing training programs
- Encourage employee retention
Compared to seminars
- Meetings can be held on-site or locally
- Learning is ongoing instead of a limited event
- Inexpensive startup cost and membership fees
Download the abridged Pathways paths and core competencies.
Download the detailed Pathways syllabus.
Frequently asked questions.
How to start a Toastmasters club in your organization.