Reach your personal and professional goals through Pathways, Toastmasters new education program. Build the real-world skills you’re looking for with a user-friendly online learning experience you can customize to fit your needs:
- A self-paced learning program that focuses on building professional skills
- Features 10 dynamic learning paths made up of 60 projects
- Projects include over 300 transferable competencies
- Employees learn how to negotiate, network, lead meetings and more
- Resources and projects are conveniently accessible online
Benefits For Your Company
- Foster career advancement
- Augment existing training programs
- Encourage employee retention
Compared To Seminars
- Meetings can be held on-site or locally
- Learning is ongoing instead of a limited event
- Inexpensive startup cost and membership fees
Download the abridged Pathways Paths and Core Competencies.
Download the detailed Pathways Syllabus.
Click for Pathways Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Learn how to Start a Toastmasters Club in your organization.