Does Your Club Have These Challenges?
- Guests come to meetings but are not joining
- Guests come back multiple times but don’t sign up
- Guest seem interested, but we can’t seem to get them to make a commitment
- We don’t know what to do
- We don’t want to seem pushy
This is a common problem for toastmaster clubs everywhere. Some clubs seem to do a better job of attracting guests and then converting them to members while others constantly struggle with membership.
What Can We Do Better?
Please join us on Tuesday, Jan 22nd at 7pm for a webinar workshop on how to convert guests to members
What you will learn –
- A 5-step plan to convert guest to members
- 4 Types of questions you MUST ask every guest
- That understanding their WHY is a key to success
- How to position the membership application
- It’s not about the cost of membership it’s the value of the results
- How to follow up with guests
- You don’t have to be pushy to get new members
Everyone who attends will receive a printable workbook to help you implement the ideas and techniques in your club.
Robert J. Weese –He has helped his Toastmasters club sign up over 80% of the guests who visited in the last 6 months. If you can get them in the door then you can turn them into members if you have a process and a plan.
Robert, a former “on-air” broadcaster is a professional speaker and provides sales and presentation skills training to people looking to improve their career and increase business opportunities. His clients have appeared on CBC’s Dragons’ Den as well as other prime time media shows.