- Need to give presentations, reports or briefings?
- Want insights to quickly craft effective speeches?
- Tips on providing (and receiving) feedback?
- Complete Level 1 of Pathways?
- Conquer those fears, gain confidence and practice in a supportive environment!
Speechcraft (For full details and benefits, click flyer)
An 8-session Communication Skills Training Series
Enroll Today! Earn up to 10.5 Leadership Professional Development Units (PDUs) for your PMP designation
Give your career a boost. Reserve your place!
Dates: Thursday evenings, 6:15-7: 45 pm (twice a month)
Speechcraft: Oct 10, 2019 (2nd of 8 sessions)
Toastmasters Discount: $65 inclusive with your valid current or past TM Membership #
Tuition (Public): $90 inclusive of all training materials and biweekly Club meeting through Mar 31, 2020
Name: Karim Premji, DTM
(space is limited)
Location: North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge Street, North York ON M2N 5V7.
Committee Rooms near Council Chamber, lower level, at the end of Mel Lastman Square
This series is hosted by North York Project Management Toastmasters Club