Do you have a New Year Resolution to improve;
- Your confidence to speak in groups of people?
Did you set goals for your work or career?
- Share your opinion during business meetings.
- Be more comfortable for job interviews.
- Your leadership skills to succeed at work.
New to Toronto or Canada,
- Want to meet new and friendly people?
Come out to a fun FREE evening filled with learning and entertainment!
Schedule of activities:
- Keynote speech – Karen Goodyear, DTM
- Learn about Toastmasters and how it can help you succeed professionally.
- Door prizes
Hurry and Register it’s FREE – Space is limited!
More about the keynote speaker – Karen Goodyear
A woman with impact who had the vision to improve the quality of life for Deaf-Blind people living in long-term care facilities. Come on out to hear Karen’s story and how Toastmasters gave her the push to act with confidence to make a difference.
Location: McClintock House,730 Pape Ave., Toronto, ON
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
How to get here:
We are in the heart of the Greek Town.
Conveniently located across from the Pape TTC station.
2 minutes walk from a Green P Parking lot
Some of the benefits of Toastmasters:
- Participation in a unique and proven program for developing your communication and leadership skills
- A positive and supportive atmosphere in a community of learners
- The opportunity to find your voice while learning to tell your story with confidence
- Regular and constructive feedback from other learners as you practice organizing your thoughts and presenting them clearly
- Experience in leadership development through training and club involvement
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth
For more details: