District 60 kicks off Round I of club officer training with two outstanding keynote speakers, and exceptional officer training and workshops to help you meet members needs and grow your club to success.
- 9:00am Speaker: Your Leadership Journey; Dan Rex, CEO, Toastmasters International
- 10:00am Club Officer Training breakout sessions
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Speaker: Why We Do What We Do: Dan Rex
- 1:45pm TLI Workshops
- 3:00pm Speaker: The Art of Significance: Dan Clark, CSP, CPAE
- 4:00pm Close
- Your Leadership Journey: Dan Rex, CEO
- What do you need to know to progress to the next level in your career or Toastmasters? We will discuss how individual contributors can be come team managers, and how team managers can become enterprise leaders; how roles differ, and what skills we need to acquire to be prepared for progress.
- Why We Do What We Do: Dan Rex, CEO
- Is your club the best club in the world? We will discuss why it is important that our Toastmasters club experience be the best it can be and the role of the district in relation to the clubs.
- The Art of Significance: Dan Clark, CSP, CPAE
- In a three-step process couched in the acronym A.R.T. Dan increases Awareness of what is, Redefines what’s possible, Transforms success into service before self, and replaces your ROI with an unforgettable Return On Experience that includes the ‘up-leveled’ beliefs.
- Moments of Truth: Shukla Data, DTM
- Converting Guests to Members: Bob Weese, ACG, ALB
- Pathways: Agnes Liu, CC
- Effective Evaluations: Karen Goodyear, DTM w/ Andrew Mertens, DTM, District 60 Evaluation Contest Winner