Division A Director
Welcome to the Division A page.
|A11 - Alek Jovanovic|
|A12 - Lisa Chittenden|
|A13 - Adrian De Souza
|A14 - Gino Aldeguer|
Catapult Your Career in 2022
- Are you already a Toastmaster who wants to kick your speaking skills up a few notches?
- Would you like to convince senior management with powerful presentations? Earn their approval for your proposal? Fund your program?
- Do you want to deliver behaviour-changing workshops? In your workplace, educational institution or volunteer undertaking? Gain experience in your path to becoming a better speaker, even a professional one?
Effective communication skills are key to succeeding in the business world. Keynote Speakers Advanced Toastmasters Club hones your speaking skills efficiently.
What sets Keynote Speakers Advanced Toastmasters Club apart?
Keynote provides a high quality, supportive forum for advanced-level speakers to develop even more exceptional communication, evaluation, and leadership skills to a professional level.
How quickly could you improve your speeches if you received immediate, honest and actionable feedback from a trio of evaluators – one person focussing on the content, another on the language and the 3rd on the delivery of the message? And in turn, evaluate fellow Keynoters’ speeches, presentations and workshops.
VP of Membership John Andrews, a 2017 World Championship of Public Speaking Finalist, highlights how Keynote excels with the 3 Cs:
- Calibre – You can only be made better by people who can pull you up. Keynote boasts 10 members who are Distinguished Toastmasters (DTMs), professional speakers, certified speech coaches and speech competition winners.
- Commitment – Our members are committed to making each other better. We know that when one of us succeeds, it reflects on the whole club.
- Camaraderie – We are a bunch that enjoys each others’ company. I’ve never had a Keynote meeting where I felt like I HAD to go. I get to hang out with some cool people.
We are a bunch that enjoys each others’ company. I’ve never had a Keynote meeting where I felt like I HAD to go. I get to hang out with some cool people.
Curious? We meet on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month, from 10 am to 12 pm, (currently online). Check us out – go to https://bit.ly/keynoteguests to complete the Guest Contact Form, and a friendly Keynoter will connect with you. Now is the time to catapult your career. Invest in YOU.
Dare, Speak and Grow with Keynote Speakers Advanced Toastmasters Club!
To your success in 2022 and beyond.