Club Mentors help new clubs grow to be successful.
Club Mentor Program Requirements
- Club mentors may only be assigned by the district director or the club growth director.
- Up to two club mentors may be appointed no later than 60 days from the charter date of the new club.
- The appointment lasts for six months after the charter date.
Club Mentor Recognition
- After successfully completing the assignment, each club mentor receives a certificate and credit toward the Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) award. If you’ve already earned your ALS, you are still welcome to serve as a club mentor.
- Club mentor receives a branded computer messenger bag if the club membership is at charter strength (20 or more members) as of April 1, 2017. Bags will be awarded at the 2017 spring conference.
- Recognition for you and the club in the monthly District newsletter, The Gavel.