Aneeta Pathak, ACS, ALS
Club Growth Director
MEMBERS MATTER MOST!!
You are on a journey with unlimited potential and proud to be part of an organization, which gives you immense opportunity to identify yourself.
Joining Toastmasters has given you the opportunity to build the skills you need to become more confident when communicating and a stronger leader in every area of your life. Toastmasters offers a proven education program that features a series of projects that can be completed at your own pace, providing unlimited opportunities for growth.
Every member joins for a different reason, every member begins their journey with a goal in mind, and every member begins their journey at a different starting point. It does not matter where that starting point is, Toastmasters provides every member with the opportunity to better themselves.
Are you committed to making your clubs stronger and sustainable?
Together let’s charter more clubs and recruit more members while retaining existing members.
The Club Growth Team will be reaching out to members and clubs to understand and support your needs.
Club Growth Team:
- Elton Brown: Club Lead Chair
- Allan Madonik: Corporate Club Chair
- Azad Hamid: Club Coach Chair
- Michelle Allick: Club Sponsor/Mentor Chair
- Michelle Spear: Club Dues Chair
- Rita Burke: Kick-off Chair (Division A-B-C-D)
- Janet Heidker: Kick-off Chair (Division F-G-H-I)
- Diane Paton-Sutherland: Kick-off Chair (Division E)
Let’s work together for a prosperous and vibrant District 60!
District 60 Welcomes new clubs:
- MMC Speakers Toastmasters Club – Division C – Area 23
- Toastmasters Whitby Pros – Division E – Area 45