MEMBERS MATTER MOST!!
You are on a journey with unlimited potential and proud to be part of an organization, which gives you immense opportunity to identify yourself.
Joining Toastmasters has given you the opportunity to build the skills you need to become more confident when communicating and a stronger leader in every area of your life. Toastmasters offers a proven education program that features a series of projects that can be completed at your own pace, providing unlimited opportunities for growth.
Every member joins for a different reason, every member begins their journey with a goal in mind, and every member begins their journey at a different starting point. It does not matter where that starting point is, Toastmasters provides every member with the opportunity to better themselves.
Are you committed to making your clubs stronger and sustainable?
Together let’s charter more clubs and recruit more members while retaining existing members.
The Club Growth Team will be reaching out to members and clubs to understand and support your needs.
Club Growth Team:
New Clubs Support:
- Club Extension Chair – Karen Goodyear, DTM
- Club Sponsor Chair – Heather Edwards, DTM
- Club Mentor Chair – Diane Paton-Sutherland, ACG, ALB, VC1
- Kick-off Chairs – Rita Burke, DTM and Janet Heidker, DTM
Existing Clubs Support:
- Club Coach Chair – Shukla Datta, DTM
- Corporate Club Chair – Allan Madonik, DTM
- Helping Hands Chair – Angela Ho, DTM
- Speechcraft Chair: Karen Ryan, DTM
- Technology Chair: Danny Chan, IP1
Additionally, the Club Growth Team is seeking a District 60 Toastmasters to serve as liaison with District 7070 of the Rotary International. Toastmasters International and Rotary International have partnered to better serve each other
Let’s work together for a prosperous and vibrant District 60!
New Clubs – Welcome to the District 60 Family!
- Atria Toastmasters – Division G, Area 66 (chartered 18-November-2020)
- Scotia Digital – Division I Area 82 (chartered 12-January-2021)
Know your Area Director