What a wonderful leadership opportunity I have been presented in helping District 60 achieve its goals. How? By encouraging all clubs to be the best they can and by building new clubs. But you know I can’t do this alone – I need your help!
With your experience and dedication, we can ensure our existing and new club have a positive Toastmasters experience. As a trio, we are pursuing many avenues – great new incentives, focused training and workshops and membership contests.
Do you want to help and get credit towards your DTM?
If so I have some great leadership opportunities for you.
HPL (High Performance Leadership) Opportunities:
- Reaching out to corporate clubs that have lost their internal corporate champion to revitalize this relationship
- Setting up a “sister club” support system where clubs that are strong and well established in a division or area reach out to clubs that could use some assistance
- Organize the HRPA Conference
- More to come
Be part of Our Team
- Allan Madonik – Club Extension Chair / for sponsor and mentor information email@example.com
- (Vacant) – Club Retention Chair / for club coach information
- Karen Goodyear – Kick-off Chair Lead / Div A, B, C, D, E
- Johanne Von Zuben – Kick-off Chair / Div F, H, I
- Desiree Tuitt – Kick-off Chair / Div G
Club Growth Director