MEMBERS MATTER MOST!!
You are on a journey with unlimited potential and proud to be part of an organization, which gives you immense opportunity to identify yourself.
Joining Toastmasters has given you the opportunity to build the skills you need to become more confident when communicating and a stronger leader in every area of your life. Toastmasters offers a proven education program that features a series of projects that can be completed at your own pace, providing unlimited opportunities for growth.
Every member joins for a different reason, every member begins their journey with a goal in mind, and every member begins their journey at a different starting point. It does not matter where that starting point is, Toastmasters provides every member with the opportunity to better themselves.
Are you committed to making your clubs stronger and sustainable?
Together let’s charter more clubs and recruit more members while retaining existing members.
The Club Growth Team will be reaching out to members and clubs to understand and support your needs.
Club Growth Team:
- Elton Brown: Club Lead Chair
- Allan Madonik: Corporate Club Chair
- Azad Hamid: Club Coach Chair
- Michelle Allick: Club Sponsor/Mentor Chair
- Michelle Spear: Club Dues Chair
- Rita Burke: Kick-off Chair (Division A-B-C-D)
- Janet Heidker: Kick-off Chair (Division F-G-H-I)
- Diane Paton-Sutherland: Kick-off Chair (Division E)
Let’s work together for a prosperous and vibrant District 60!
New Clubs – Welcome to the District 60 Family!
- MMC Speakers Toastmasters Club – Division C – Area 23
- Toastmasters Whitby Pros – Division E – Area 45
- Crystal Clear Toastmasters Club – Division F – Area 56
- Ontario TechU Toastmasters Club – Division E – Area 45
- Speak Up Centennial – Division D – Area 32
- REMIC Toastmasters Club – Division D – Area 35
- Voice of Centennial – Division D – Area 33
NEW MEMBERSHIP INCENTIVES
Club Buddy Program – Big Buddy/Little Buddy
A club with 20 or more members can buddy up with a club having less than 20 members. Any club in any division or area can buddy with any D60 club of their choice. The big buddy club helps the little buddy club to add 5 new, dual or reinstated members between February 1 and June 30th.
Applications and payments for members with a join date between February 1 and June 30 must be sent to World Headquarters or online no later than June 30
February 1, 2020
June 30, 2020
District 60 incentive:
Each club will receive a US$25 Toastmasters International Gift Certificate
Open House month – May 1 to 31
Organize an open house during the month of May.
Convert two guests to members during May.
May 1, 2020
May 31, 2020
Applications and payments for new members must be sent to World Headquarters or online no later than June 15
District 60 incentive