NEW MEMBERSHIP INCENTIVES
These incentives are designed to help members and clubs meet their goals.
By participating in the new membership incentives program, members and clubs can receive rewards for themselves and for their clubs.
Club Buddy Program – Big Buddy/Little Buddy
A club with 20 or more members can buddy up with a club having less than 20 members. Any club in any division or area can buddy with any D60 club of their choice. The big buddy club helps the little buddy club to add 5 new, dual or reinstated members between February 1 and June 30th.
Applications and payments for members with a join date between February 1 and June 30 must be sent to World Headquarters or online no later than June 30
February 1, 2020
June 30, 2020
District 60 incentive:
Each club will receive a US$25 Toastmasters International Gift Certificate
Open House month – May 1 to 31
Organize an open house during the month of May.
Convert two guests to members during May.
May 1, 2020
May 31, 2020
Applications and payments for new members must be sent to World Headquarters or online no later than June 15
District 60 incentive
The purpose of the incentive program is to encourage and reward the efforts of the members in District 60 that lead to the building and sustaining of quality clubs. For more information, contact Incentives@toastmasters60.com
2019-2020 District 60 focus: QUALITY CLUBS
Note: In all cases listed below, “TI gift certificate” refers to Toastmasters International certificates in US dollars, redeemable only at the Toastmasters International store. They are not redeemable for cash but are transferable.
Incentives listed below include:
Club & Membership Growth Awards
Challenge: Club leads
- Identify a qualified lead that results in a new club chartering by June 30, 2020
- Toastmasters Messenger bag
Challenge: Membership campaign – club
- A club adds five new, dual or reinstated members during any of the following campaigns:
- Smedley Award campaign – August 1 to September 30
- Talk Up Toastmasters campaign – February 1 to March 31
- Beat the Clock campaign – May 1 to June 30
- For each successful campaign, your club will receive a ribbon for your club banner and a special discount code for 10% off your next club order from Toastmasters International store. (The discount code expires six months from the date of issue and is not valid with any other offer.)
- These awards come from Toastmasters International
Challenge: Membership campaign – individual
- A member sponsors 5, 10 or 15 new members between July 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020. The member’s name and home club number must be listed as the sponsor on the new member application before it is submitted to Toastmasters International.
- Sponsor 5 members and receive a unique blue pin
- Sponsor 10 members and receive a unique burgundy pin
- Sponsor 15 members and receive a discount code for 25% off your next purchase from the Toastmasters International store
- These awards come from Toastmasters International
Challenge: Club Coach or Advocate
- An assigned Club Coach or Club Advocate supports a club in achieving Distinguished status by June 30, 2020
- US$50 TI gift certificate for each officially assigned Coach or Advocate
Member Education Awards
Challenge: Pathways Club
- Clubs achieve 100% Pathways enrollment by December 31, 2019
- US$50 TI gift certificate
Challenge: Pathways Member 1
- Individual member completes Level 2 in any path by December 31, 2019
- Pathways pin
- One pin per Toastmasters year
Challenge: Pathways Member 2
- Individual member completes Level 5 in any path by June 30, 2020
- Director’s Notebook that features a smooth soft texture burgundy cover and a debossed Toastmasters wordmark and tag line.
- One journal per Toastmasters year
Challenge: Triple Crown
- Individual member earns three or more educational awards between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020
- Triple Crown Pin
- One pin per Toastmaster year
Individual member completes the requirements of the Distinguished Toastmaster Award by June 30, 2020.
- Presented engraved Distinguished Toastmaster medal at the next in-person event.
Distinguished Club Awards
Challenge: Distinguished club status
- Achieve Distinguished Club status by
April 15, 2020extended to May 6th, 2020.
- Distinguished Club status awarded US$50 TI gift certificate
- Select Distinguished Club status awarded US$75 TI gift certificate
- President’s Distinguished Club status awarded US$150 TI gift certificate
Challenge: Club officer training
- Round 1: Achieved by August 31st
- When all 7 club officers are trained between June 1 and August 31, each officer will receive a 16-ounce reusable Travel Mug. This mug features a durable double-wall insulated design which not only helps maintain the temperature of your hot and cold beverages but also helps keep your hands protected – no sleeve required!
- Round 2: Achieved by February 29th
When all 7 officers are trained between November 1 and February 29, each officer will receive a Junior Padfolio. With a pen loop, business card & document pocket and a 5″ x 8″ ruled page notepad.
Challenge: Area Director visits
- Complete 100% of all Area Director club visits and submit all reports for Round 1 by October 15, 2019, or Round 2 by
March 15, 2020extended to April 5, 2020.
- US$25 TI gift certificate for each qualifying round
- Each qualifying round earns one ballot in a draw for one prize of US$100 TI gift certificate or $100 off an Annual Conference ticket
For more information, contact Incentives@toastmasters60.com