- A self-paced learning program that focuses on building professional skills
- Features 11 dynamic learning paths made up of over 60 projects
- Projects include over 300 transferable competencies
- Employees can learn how to negotiate, network, lead meetings and more
- Resources and projects are conveniently accessible online
PATHWAYS LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Reach your personal and professional goals through Pathways, Toastmasters’ education program. Build the real-world skills you’re looking for with a user-friendly online learning experience you can customize to fit your needs.
The Pathways programme was developed around five core competencies:
1. Public Speaking; 2. Interpersonal Communications; 3. Strategic Leadership;
4. Management; 5. Confidence.
The 11 dynamic paths are:
• Dynamic Leadership • Effective Coaching • Engaging Humour
• Innovative Planning • Leadership Development • Motivational Strategies
• Persuasive Influence • Presentation Mastery • Strategic Relationships
• Team Collaboration • Visionary Communication
Each path is unique and core competencies are listed in order of emphasis. Review the Paths and Core Competencies document to learn more –> Pathways Paths and Core Competencies
The Navigator will help orient you to club meetings and introduce you to the Pathways Learning Experience.
News about changes to Pathways
1. Members can now access and do all of the projects in all levels of their online path.
2. Path projects can now be done in any order the member chooses.
NOTE 1: While you can complete levels and projects in the order of your choice, level completions must be submitted in chronological order on Club Central for recognition purposes including the Distinguished Club Programme.
If you have any Pathways questions or would like to learn more, please: email our District 60 Pathways Chair