Club Coaches help struggling clubs become Distinguished clubs.
Club Coach Program Requirements
- A club coach may only be assigned by the district director or the club growth director.
- A club must have 12 or fewer members at the time a coach is appointed, and coaches cannot be members of the club at the time of appointment.
- The appointment lasts to June 30 of the current program year if the club becomes Distinguished or better. If Distinguished club status is not reached in the initial program year, the assignment will be extended to June 30 of the following year.
Club Coach Recognition
- Each club coach receives a pin upon assignment.
- After successfully completing the assignment, each club coach receives a certificate and credit toward the Advanced Leader Silver (ALS) award. If you’ve already earned your ALS, you are still welcome to serve as a club coach.
- Club Coach receives a branded computer messenger bag if the club achieves Distinguished status or better in the Distinguished Club Program between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017 (bags will be awarded as clubs achieve Distinguished status).
- Recognition for you and the club in the monthly District newsletter, The Gavel.
Club Coach Frequently Asked Questions link