April 21-22, 2018
Holiday Inn Toronto – Yorkdale
Ticket Sales Ended. Contest tickets at the Door $40 cash
|Full Conference Package $299|
|One-day Package – Saturday, April 21 $199
Includes: Continental breakfast; opening ceremony and Parade of Banners; choice of two workshops; Communication and Leadership Award lunch; International speech contest; business meeting, leader elections and DTM ceremony; District Director’s dinner and keynote speaker Sheryl Roush; and live band karaoke.
|One-day Package – Sunday, April 22 $109
Includes: Continental breakfast; plenary workshop by Sheryl Roush; Evaluation contest; choice of one workshop; and George Keenan Award lunch.
|Communication and Leadership Award lunch – Saturday, April 21 $65|
|George Keenan Award lunch – Sunday, April 22 $65|
|District Director’s Dinner, Keynote Address by Sheryl Roush, Karaoke Concert – Saturday, April 21 $90|
|International Speech or Evaluation contest – $40 at the door, cash only|
Sheryl Roush, DTM, Accredited Speaker and CEO of Sparkle Presentations Inc., bringing out your best!
What to Expect
Benefit from two days of strategic career development workshops and inspiring speakers and leaders:
- 10 workshops on leadership, communications and personal development led by subject matter experts
- Special keynote speaker Sheryl Roush, DTM and Accredited Speaker
- International Speech and Evaluation competitions
- Communication and Leadership Award lunch honouring Dr. Ann Cavoukian, one of the world’s leading privacy experts.
- George Keenan Award lunch honouring Phyrne Parker, DTM
- District Director’s dinner
- Saturday night entertainment
- DTM Award ceremony
- Hall of Fame – educational accomplishments
- Business meeting
- District leader elections
Saturday night entertainment
Live karaoke band by Toronto’s own By Request.
- Pick a song
- Belt it out
- Be a rock star!
Tri So Property Services
Whether this is your first conference or you’re a regular conference attendee, we are committed to planning a conference where you will learn how to achieve your best through an engaging, relevant and fun program.
Conference Chair: Gilles Robert, ACG CL Springconference@toastmasters60.com
Workshop Chair: Andrew Mertens, ACG ALB firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication and Leadership Award: Emilio Morales, DTM PRM@Toastmasters60.com
International Speech and Evaluation Contests Coordinator: Christine Scollon-Umphrey, ACS ALS FM@Toastmasters60.com