Term: July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
Submission Timelines: July 1 – August 12, 2022
For full details and the forms to fill out, please refer to the General Guidelines tab plus the tab for the relevant award in this Excel file.
Click here for a list of past recipients.
Congratulations to the recipients of the “Of the Year Awards” for 2020-2021!
Of The Year Awards Forms
The 2021-2022 Of The Year Awards Forms are in protected Excel sheets for the roles of Toastmaster, President, Area Director and Division Director (tabs 2 – 5). General Guidelines for all Awards is in the first tab. Use the links and criteria found in each tab to guide you in filling out the form. Help text is available for most criteria.
Submit the completed form for a nominee or yourself between July 1 to August 12, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Excel file:
- All forms in one file (TM, President, AD & DivD)
The purpose of these awards is to:
- Encourage excellence for each category and award members for helping District 60 and for helping our members achieve their Toastmasters Goals
- Provide tools for our club and district levels so that they can encourage, monitor and recognize our members, clubs, areas and divisions
- Provide tips to our members on how to contribute towards the success for our clubs, area, division and district.
The criteria use a balance of measurable goals and additional accomplishments on observed behaviours and contributions that help the District Mission. The nominee is expected to excel in most of the categories rather than in just a few categories.
The 5 criteria used are:
- Club & Membership Building and Retention
- Distinguished Status
- Education and Training
- Leadership, Commitment and Support
- Public Relations.
All Toastmaster members of District 60 clubs in good standing are eligible to nominate themselves or be nominated for the role or roles that they have performed by completing the appropriate form(s).
Members of the District Executive Committee are expected to contribute to the District Mission at higher levels than non-Committee members hence are only eligible for the Area or Division Director of the Year Award as appropriate.
If you have any questions please email them to email@example.com.